SECULAR SCHOOLS IRELAND LTD
OUR ‘CHARACTERISTIC SPIRIT’ IS ONE OF INCLUSION AND RESPECT.
THE WELCOMING AND VALUING OF ALL – PARENTS, STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.
VOICE & CHOICE
It is to give Voice to the Constitutional rights of parents to have their children educated in line with their values and in line with values they can truly get behind.
It is to give actual Choice to all Parents who wish to have their children educated in line with their values. (This choice only exists for some, at the moment.)
What do we believe?
- We believe that every child is entitled to be treated equally, under the Constitution.
- We believe that every child is entitled to equal access to education.
- We believe that every child is entitled to expect fair and equal treatment…and is entitled to be treated as an individual, as well as a full and equal member of the school community.
- We believe that every parent is entitled to educate their children, in line with their values.
- We also believe that every child is entitled to access to a rigorous academic education, provided in a nurturing and stimulating environment which not only meets their needs for social and personal growth and development but does so in an inclusive community which honours their need for belonging.